Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Matilda Jane is here!



Check out this adorable clothing line. I love it!!! especially for pictures... it's colorful, funky and fun! It's also very new to Kansas and reasonably priced. I first saw these sassy clothes in Texas from a friend and thought they were sooo cute and now I met a new neighbor of mine who has trunk shows and sells them. Your going to want to see them! The website is www.matildajaneclothing.com and if you would like to see them in person you can set up a trunk show with her and as a hostess earn some for FREE! You can't beat that! Just contact Allison Martin 316.295.4219 or 316.293.6007 she would love to get you on her books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.