Friday, August 1, 2008

MY PERSONAL QUEST TO BLOG MORE!!!










As I said yesterday my husband went with me to my photography conference last week and the way I bribed him to go was to make a vacation out of it. We flew to Nashville which was so fun! Both he and I love to go to different venues and listen to live music, believe me we saw some talented singers and songwriters one of which I bought his CD and can't put it down, he has such a great voice. We also went to the Grand Ole Opry and saw Jewell, Darrius Rucker and Charlie Daniels just to name a few. If any of you have been to Nashville you know you have to stop by Tootsies, and the Country Music Hall of Fame it was very cool. Here's a couple pics from there...
Although we did not stop there we drove to Franklin TN which was a charming, quaint small town where Keith Urban and Tim McGraw both reside with their beautiful families AND we went to Lynchburg TN to tour the Jack Daniels Distillery (because my husband is a big Jack Daniells fan) which honestly I wasn't to excited about but it ended up being very interesting and i got some great photos.

No comments: