Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Favorite Face Contest...Limited Sessions Available!

We thought we would try something new and team up with Rylee & Reece boutique ( if you haven't been in there they have some absolutely adorable clothes! Sooo... We're holding a contest which benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Just in case some of you may not know in the fall I'm running in my first half marathon, the Nike Women's Marathon held in San Francisco, with some girlfriends. Actually, I may not be running the whole way ( because I'm NOT a runner) but I thought it would be for a good cause and a fun girl trip. Although the kicker is I need to raise about $4,000 and I know this is NOT a good year for that so I thought what better way to raise money...to give my time and talent:) A sad fact is that some form of cancer will touch each and every one of us at some point in our lives. My mom passed away a couple years ago battling breast cancer. Next week alone in the US, fifty patients will be newly diagnosed with a blood cancer. LLS's mission is to help fund laboratory research in hopes of one day finding a cure. It will also help fund testing for a potential bone marrow donors and families in need of medical research. So if you want to help a good cause and possibly have a chance for your child to enter the National Model search which benefits another wonderful organization www.NILMDTS.com which gives help for families whose world turns upside down when a baby dies. Give us a call 316.721.1097 and help us fight!

No comments: